1. A cup of tea doesn’t really appeal to me. But a white mocha sure does!
2. Being surrounded by loved ones, including long-time, good friends, makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty revealed in different ways at different times to different observers.
4. Don’t you love the taste of strawberries? I sure do and always look forward to purchasing the first fresh basket of the season!
5. Art makes me feel inadequate and without talent — I can’t even draw stick figures!
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to put the clothes that I washed a couple of days ago into the dryer. Oops! Guess I’ll be washing them again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and practicing my flute music; tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and more practicing: flute and piano; and Sunday, I am going to attend a church service with a long-time friend and then enjoy brunch with her and a couple more friends before returning home to . . . you guessed it! Practice the flute and piano music I will be performing at Carnegie Hall!
To read the responses of other participants, visit Friday Fill-Ins.