1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was teriyaki chicken, rice, and potstickers, accompanied by good lunchtime conversation with a colleague.
2. Shopping is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon always inspires me to howl just to drive my kids nuts. Sophie usually joins in.
4. “Would you like some cheese with that whine?“ is one of my favorite expressions.
5. Sometimes it’s best to remember your mother’s advice: “Pick your battles carefully!” That often requires just letting it go, trusting in karma to resolve the issue . . . and moving on with your life!
6. “Sex and the City” is the best only movie I’ve seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include water aerobics, practicing my flute, and attending a good friend’s annual swim party , and Sunday, I want to sleep late, enjoy my flute lesson, and get caught up on the laundry since Matthew starts school with a three-day field trip next Thursday.