1. Tonight I saw Oprah’s interview of Thomas Beatie, the transgender man from Oregon who is now pregnant.
2. “Sway” by the Pussycat Dolls makes me wanna dance! (“Shall We Dance?” is one of my favorite movies. When Richard Gere comes up the escalator holding a single red rose for Susan Sarandon . . . I’m a goner.)
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends on the patio, along with a fine glass of Lodi wine sounds like a great way to spend an evening.
4. Viola at Spiritual Things Matter is someone I’d like to get to know better.
5. The smell of cherry blossoms reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I came home and found I had received a supportive email message from a very dear friend and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and practicing my flute because tomorrow my plans include performing with the Lodi Community Band, Stockton Concert Band, and Stockton Wind Ensemble in the 2008 Community Band Festival and Sunday, I want to sleep late and have a vigorous water aerobics session.