Thirteen Definitions of Words You Thought You Understood
- Cannibal: Someone who is fed up with people.
- Chickens: The only animals you most often eat before they are born and after they are dead.1
- Committee: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
- Egotist: Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.
- Handkerchief: Cold Storage.
- Inflation: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.
- Mosquito: An insect that actually makes you like flies better.
- Raisin: Grape with a really bad sunburn.
- Secret: Something you tell to one person at a time.
- Toothache: The pain that drives you to extraction.
- Tomorrow: One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.
- Yawn: An honest opinion openly expressed.
- Wrinkles: Something other people have. I have character lines!!