1. alisonwonderland presents Sugar Bear’s World posted at “We’re all mad here,” said the Cheshire Cat to Alice.
5. Lori presents Decorate the House for Valentines Day with this Craft from Recycled Materials posted at Fun Play Dates.
13. Amy Allen Clark presents What is this Secret? posted at Mom Advice: Insight to Empower.
15. Miscellaneous Mum presents How to encourage drawing with (you and) your kids posted at Miscellanous Adventures of an Aussie Mum.
16. Karen Lynch presents Working Moms posted at Live The Power.
17. beagoodmom presents Preschooler to Adult Dictionary posted at Be a Good Dad.
20. Kate presents The Woolen Tights Police posted at Babylune.
21. Sheila Scarborough presents Survivor’s guide to Walt Disney World: Intro posted at Family Travel.
24. Patricia presents SWOT Your Life To Success posted at A Better You Blog.
25. Kelly presents Spelling Test at Pass the Torch.
27. laura presents love does not hear posted at Adventures in Juggling.
28. Jennifer Remeta presents Toddler Separation Anxiety posted at Parenting Toddlers.
29. julie presents Bonding With Your Kids Through Arts And Crafts posted at Parenting, Family, Pregnancy, Education and Child Safety.
32. Maureen presents Raspberry-Cinnamon French Toast Bake posted at Trinity Prep School.
33. Linda Freedman (TherapyDoc) presents Exercise Jones posted at Everyone needs therapy? Lessons from a family therapist.
34. The Rocketman presents Precious Declaration posted at The Rocketman’s Change For A Dollar.
37. lily presents Moms Want to Work from Home posted at Montreal Mommy Blog.
38. Barb presents The Secret to Keeping Your CDs Scratch-Free posted at Great Family Gadgets.
40. And finally, my contribution expressing my gratitude for my youngest son can be read immediately below.
The next edition of the Carnival of Family Life will be hosted by Island Girl on her site. You can submit your post using the carnival submission form. Remember that entries are due by Saturday evening at midnight Hawaii time.
Carnival of Family Life