I am NOT going to resolve to:
1. Gain back the 22 pounds I have lost since October.
2. Stop going to water aerobics classes as many times per week as I can.
3. Eat all the chocolate and other goodies that are in this house right now!
4. Never finish writing about the experience and aftermath of litigating Conservatorship of Wendland.
5. Stop practicing my flute at what the neighbors probably consider ungodly hours. Sometimes that’s the only time left in the day!
6. Stop watching Letterman while practicing my flute.
7. Never work my way through the pile of books I have stacked up on my nightstand and have vowed to read.
9. Be anywhere but right in front of my television — with all telephones unplugged or turned off — when the final season of The Sopranos finally premieres in April.
10. Replace the ring tone on my cell phone with something other than the theme from The Sopranos.
11. Replace the wallpaper on my cell phone with something other than a picture of James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano.
12. Watch the decimated version of The Sopranos on A&E.